North Yorkshire County Council Report it Online

Report it online

If you would like to report a problem about roads, footpaths, hedges, verges etc to North Yorkshire County Council  you can do so via their website by clicking on the link below.  if you would like some help with this, CLICK HERE to contact the clerk at the Town Council office

North Yorkshire County Council - Click here to report a problem online 

Harrogate Borough Council - Click here to report a problem online 


Report a Speeding Concern

If you have concerns about speeding in the Parish and would like to report an occurrence to North Yorkshire County Council,  please


You can also send an email to: